Vidalista – Renowned Generic Impotence Treatment
Vidalista is one of the renowned generic impotence treatments available in the market. Armed with Tadalafil as an active ingredient, this drug presents a powerful effect which patients suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) can certainly benefit from.
Counted as a “generic” treatment, Vidalista is one of the numerous affordable choices in replacement to Cialis, the gold standard in Tadalafil-based ED management. Given the sea of other cost-effective generic alternatives, how does Vidalista stand out?
Vidalista Centurion Laboratories
Vidalista, one drug amongst the numerous Tadalafil-based medicines available in the market, is from the company Centurion Laboratories in India. This company was established in 1996 and is operating in the market for more than a two decades to this date. Considered as a manufacturer and exporter, the company has ventured into the development of a wide range of medicines for various medical conditions, and their export to various countries thereof.
Centurion Laboratories has a medium-sized workforce (about 500 people large) but the company packs a punch when it comes to its accreditations. Besides the Indian FDA approval for the products of Centurion Laboratories, this company also bags accreditations such as the one from the World Health Organization for Good Manufacturing Practices and an ISO 9001:2000 certification for product quality. Besides the erectile dysfunction product range, the company Centurion Laboratories has also undertaken the manufacture of allopathic and even veterinary products and is also known for its generic versions for cefuroxime, ranitidine, erythromycin, losartan, metoprolol tartrate, and several others. The company, today, has also ventured into the manufacture of food and nutraceutical products, exporting these medicines to countries like Africa and Asian (Southeast Asian) countries.
Vidalista is only one of the many medications developed by the company Centurion Laboratories. Like mentioned, this drug contains Tadalafil, one potent active ingredient created exclusively for the management of erectile dysfunction in males. Vidalista works by increasing blood flow to the penis tissues so their erections may remain hard as long as there are sexual stimuli and sufficient enough for penetration; this is accomplished by Vidalista’s Tadalafil active component.
Because of the drug’s Tadalafil content, it can be expected to yield the same results as the main brand Cialis’ content despite its generic nature. Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction can still count on Vidalista’s up to 36-hour effect when it comes to erectile function improvement due to its Tadalafil active ingredient.
Comparison: Is Vidalista the Same as Cialis
How do Cialis and Vidalista differ? Are these two products the same? Since these products both contain the same active ingredient, we can say that these medicines are nearly the same. However, significant differences between these two medicines also exist. Here are the key points necessary for getting acquainted with Vidalista or Cialis:
● Manufacturer – The drug Vidalista is from the company Centurion Laboratories; Cialis is from the company Eli Lilly and Company in the United States
● Brand status – Vidalista is considered a “generic” alternative to Cialis; Cialis is the brand name treatment for Tadalafil
● Approval – Vidalista is currently Indian FDA approved and still prohibited in some countries where Cialis’ patent is still exclusive; Cialis is US FDA approved and distributed worldwide
● Dosage strengths – Vidalista has a wide range of doses to choose from: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, and even 80 mg; Cialis has a more modest dosage strength options: 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 mg
● Dose regimens – Vidalista and Cialis has identical dose regimens—these medicines can be taken once daily or as needed
● Intake instructions – Since Vidalista and Cialis has the same active ingredient and has several identical dosage strengths, they also have similar intake instructions—once daily and 1-2 hours before the sexual activity for the as-needed dose
● Duration in the body – The Tadalafil active ingredient in Vidalista and Cialis can last up to 36 hours in the body
● Onset – Usual onset of Tadalafil is 1-2 hours after intake (for the as-needed dose), although this varies depending on patient body composition, present food intake, and existing medications in patients
● Common side effects – Common side effects identified for Tadalafil drugs include headache, muscle pain, backache, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, and dizziness
● Drug interactions – Both drugs can interact negatively with medicines like nitrates, any hypotensive medicine, drugs for AIDS/HIV or protease inhibitors, alpha blockers, some antifungal products, and some antibiotic drugs
● Disease interactions – There are several disease interactions identified for Vidalista; some patients with liver disease, kidney disease, and cancers may not be allowed to take the product
● Availability – Cialis is available at local pharmacies around the world and at online pharmacies; Vidalista is available at Indian local drugstores and at online pharmacies
Whilst Vidalista and Cialis may look dissimilar and are from different manufacturers, these products are the same in terms of their active contents. This means that these two drugs yield the same effect when it comes to impotence treatment and their all other parameters are nearly the same (intake instructions, contraindications, side effects, duration, onset, and others). Their prices, though, are different—you can expect steep prices for Cialis and cheaper prices for Vidalista due to its generic status.
Vidalista 20 Dosage
How much Vidalista should patients take? For erectile dysfunction, patients are recommended from 2.5 mg to 20 mg depending on the dosage regimen. For instance, patients under the daily dose category may be allowed anywhere from 2.5 to 5 mg daily, while the as-needed recommendation for Vidalista may range from 5 mg to 20 mg, on-demand, and only once in 24-36 hours.
Since Tadalafil products are also used in managing benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms, patients may also take Vidalista for the condition; the recommendation is 2.5 mg to 5 mg daily. However, patients with comorbid ED and BPH should only take one daily dose since the drug Tadalafil can target both conditions at the same time.
Tadalafil use is also significant in pulmonary arterial hypertension relief and exercise capacity improvement in patients. In this regard, patients are recommended 40 mg per day for PAH—this applies to Vidalista too.
Regardless of the medical condition, Vidalista will be used, it still remains a prescription-only drug and should not be used for recreational, impulsive purposes. Medicines like Vidalista should be taken seriously given the plethora of adverse events lined up for the neglectful and erroneous use of the product.
Vidalista 20 Reviews
Buyers looking forward to trying generic medicines as a more cost-effective replacement to brand Cialis should take a look at the customer reviews published by users on the web. Fortunately, some buyer mentions for Vidalista are available online, such as the following statements from several users of Vidalista who wrote their reviews in 2017:
According to David Ball, one who posted his review February 2017, Vidalista made him feel like he’s “18 again” and has helped him immensely with regards to getting stiffer, more sufficient erections. Whilst he rated the drug 5.0 out of 5.0 stars, he mentioned about the drug’s less than ideal “recycle time”.
Douglas Allen, on the other hand, related how despite his young 45-year-old age, he still managed to be afflicted with erectile dysfunction. According to him, his doctor gave him a Vidalista sample and that the drug worked.
Kim, another user, stated that he’s been using Vidalista for more than 2 years and he’s never had any adverse reaction from the drug. According to him the drug worked well and was happy with the overall result of the medication.
All in all, buyers were generally happy with Vidalista’s effect for their medical condition.
How to Buy Vidalista Online
Vidalista is sold by a number of online pharmacies and most of them have different yet enticing deals for the product. Here are some of the price quotes for Vidalista 20 mg for erectile dysfunction on some online drugstores:
According to the Vidalista price above, the product is sold for at least 50 pills or a mere $25 for the batch. Each pill of Vidalista 20 mg costs only $0.50 at one web pharmacy.
Another quote for Vidalista shows an $80 price tag, but for 60 tablets plus 30 free Vidalista pills. Other online pharmacies have more enticing and cut-rate prices for Vidalista—you only have to look. Since it is difficult finding a safe store to shop Vidalista from, we urge buyers like you to take a look at our Top Vendors list for the year—a list of reliable online drugstores with bargain deals and guaranteed deliveries for their products.
The drug Vidalista is an excellent generic impotence choice for buyers seeking less costly alternatives for their erectile dysfunction treatments. However, despite this drug’s availability online, buyers need to consult their doctors before using the product and never use the drug recreationally. For those who seek to save considerably, Vidalista is a viable option since it came from a 1995-incepted Indian company with WHO-GMP and ISO 9001:2000 certification for quality. However, if you wish to stick with Cialis the brand name treatment, you can do so too.